Cambridge Global English is a six-level Primary course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment.
Teacher’s Resources provides step-by-step guidance notes for teachers for each lesson in every unit to support teaching the content of corresponding year’s Learner’s Book. Notes on the corresponding Activity Book are also included. A unit overview provides a snapshot of lesson objectives and the language and skills covered.
The notes include answer keys to activities in the Learner’s Book and Activity Book, complete audio scripts, suggestions for differentiation and assessment, cross-curricular links, portfolio opportunities and additional unit-linked photocopiable activities and unit-based wordlists.
- Includes map of the Learner’s Book.
- A Framework Correlation Chart is provided.
- Answer keys and audio scripts for the Learner’s Book and Activity Book.
- Complete guidance notes include suggestions for differentiation, extension and assessment.
- Additional photocopiable activities.
- Unit-based word lists for additional vocabulary and spelling practice.