Matched to the latest Cambridge assessment criteria, this in-depth Exam Success Guide brings clarity and focus to exam preparation, with detailed and practical guidance on raising attainment.
- Comprehensively review the content of the Cambridge International AS & A Level syllabus
- Revise efficiently, with concise summaries of key terms and points, arranged by topic and linked to the ‘In Context’ Student Book
- Explore exam strategies and learn to avoid common mistakes using worked examples and examiner tips
- Test understanding via exam-style questions, with answers available on the accompanying support site
- Consolidate learning with focused revision checklists at the end of every unit