Get your best grades with this Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography Revision Guide.
– Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiners Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness
– Use specific case studies to improve your knowledge of geographical patterns, processes and changes
– Get the top marks by applying geographical terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
– Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
– Use the expert tips to clarify key points
– Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
– Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
– Practise your exam skills with exam-style AS and A2 questionsThe Revision Guide also has:
– Coverage of the whole syllabus, including all 8 options
– An international focus, including examples and case studies from around the world.
Also available: Cambridge International A and AS Level Geography textbook (ISBN: 9781444123166) by Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness and endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations.
This title has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.