Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography 3rd edition
Paul Guinness, Garrett Nagle
Critically observe and investigate the three geographical themes in the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography syllabuses (0460//0976/2217) and ensure full coverage with a comprehensive guide to all themes, skills and coursework required.
– Trust experienced authors and teachers to guide you through the required topics and facts.
– Navigate the syllabuses confidently with relevant key questions at the start of each chapter.
– Deepen understanding of geographical concepts through up-to-date case studies from around the world.
– Check comprehension with case study analyses and activities throughout.
– Consolidate learning with definitions of key terms, topic summaries, additional questions, further help with case studies and images online.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Third edition (ISBN 9781510421363)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420359) ENQUIRE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420366)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421387)
Online Teacher’s Guide (ISBN 9781510424166)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421394)