- Guide learners through the Cambridge Secondary 1 course and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, with resources that are matched to the syllabus and can be used for a two or three year curriculum.
- Build learners’ confidence and track progress, using consolidation-focused activities and regular review sections, featuring Cambridge Checkpoint-style questions.
- Prepare learners for long-term assessment success using extension material and a section devoted to progression to Cambridge IGCSE.
- Encourage critical thinking and practical investigation, using engaging scientific enquiry sections, embedded throughout the course.
- Support all learners with a clear and appealing layout, accessible language and regular summaries of key information.