Complete Mathematics is written by experienced Cambridge examiners to give students complete preparation for the revised Cambridge Lower Secondary curriculum. Methodical, logical and closely matching the order of the new framework, this series offers rigorous and thorough preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint test, as well as a flying start for the IGCSE. Internationally focused and relevant, all questions have been carefully developed to build knowledge and stretch students. Complete Mathematics is the new name for Oxford International Maths.
- Comprehensive – matched to the latest syllabus from Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Accurate preparation – Checkpoint-style progression tests included to fully develop confidence.
- Customisable activities – digital exercises in PDF and Word format so you can tailor lessons to your class.
- Challenge – even more rigorous practice and extension work, so learners are truly ready to tackle Cambridge IGCSE.
- Answers – all Homework Book answers included, to save you time.
- Complete Mathematics is the new name for Oxford International Maths.