Complete Mathematics is written by experienced Cambridge examiners to give students complete preparation for the revised Cambridge Lower Secondary curriculum. Methodical, logical and closely matching the order of the new framework this series offers rigorous and thorough preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint test, as well as a flying start for the IGCSE. Internationally focused and relevant, all questions have been carefully developed to build knowledge and really stretch and challenge students. Complete Mathematics is the new name for Oxford International Maths.
- Comprehensive – matched to the latest syllabus from Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Accurate preparation – Checkpoint-style progression tests included to fully develop confidence.
- Customisable activities – digital exercises in PDF and Word format so you can tailor lessons exactly to your class.
- Answers – all homework book answers included, to save you time.
- Challenge – even more rigorous practice and extension work, so learners are truly ready to tackle Cambridge IGCSE.
- Complete Mathematics is the new name for Oxford International Maths.